COVID - 19
In regards to having services in-person, we know that there are still concerns, as there should be. We are aware of the increase in COVID cases hitting the State of Michigan and are doing our best to keep everyone safe who desire to attend in-person.
To that end, we plan to move forward with caution by sharing our safety and prevention protocol with you, on this COVID-19 web page.
First, the number of in-person attendees will be limited to 20 people on a first to RSVP basis. To RSVP, text Sister Chanice Canady, Church Administrator at 517-803-5746.
Additionally, you may RSVP only if you can answer “No” to questions 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6 below. If you have been vaccinated and two weeks have passed since you received your second shot, if a second shot is required; if you answer “No” to questions 1 and 2, and “YES” to question 3, you may RSVP to attend church in-person. See questions provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) below:
1. Have you experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours:
• fever or chills
• shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• muscle or body aches
• new loss of taste or smell
• sore throat
• congestion or runny nose
• nausea or vomiting
2. Are you isolating or quarantining because you tested positive for COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
3. Are you fully vaccinated?* OR
• Have you recovered from a documented COVID-19 infection in the last 3 months?
4. Have you been in close physical contact in the last 14 days with:
• Anyone who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19? OR
• Anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
5. Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?
6. Have you traveled (i.e., plane, train, bus, Uber, Lyft, cab, etc.) in the past 10 days?